[STDS-802-16] return of 802.16 upload server

Folks,

As you may have noticed, the 802.16 upload server <http://
upload.wirelessman.org> has been out of service since April 22. The
site was attacked by a malicious hacker. I was traveling at the time,
and it's taken me awhile to get it back to order. It's in fairly good
shape now. I want to thank Sean McBeath and Mark Cudak for providing
me with backups of some detailed files.

You will find that some things have changed. In particular, I have
put the site under password protection. The 802.16 WG Member username
and password are required for access. I'm sorry for this
inconvenience. There are probably other ways to secure the site
against a repeat of last week's attack, but I'm waiting until I know
a safe way to do it.

I've moved the contents of the TGm and Maint directories to the
permanent web pages, at:
  <http://ieee802.org/16/maint/#contrib> and
  <http://ieee802.org/16/tgm/#contrib>.
Please don't upload your contribution again unless you find that it
is missing at the appropriate URL above.

I wouldn't be surprised to learn of some irregularities in the
software. If you come across any, please send me a description of the
problem, including the specific error message.

Roger