From: Vladimir Yanover [mailto:vladimir.yanover@ALVARION.COM]
Sent: Monday, May 12, 2008 3:47 AM
To: STDS-802-16@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [STDS-802-16] Attendance log in Macau session

Roger,

As many other participants of the WG Plenary today I had no connection to the wireless network. What should I do to claim my attendance in the Plenary meeting and following meetings in case the problem persists?

Thanks

Vladimir

PineApp Mail-SeCure for the presence of malicious code, vandals & computer viruses(42).