Re: [STDS-802-16] Relay TG related annoucement: Monday evening session until 19:30 and reply comment to be accepted

Dear 16 members,

As for the reply comments onto the Relay LB28c comments, we have
extended its deadline by midnight tonight in Macau local time as
announced today below.

As raised during the evening session today, we may still have some
difficulty to upload the reply comments.  Reminding this situation,
please send yours to the Relay TG Chair Team members, at least to me, if
you are not successful to upload yours in case, so as to assure yours
captured correctly.

(I personally cannot upload the relay TG Opeming Remarks.  Please wait
it for a moment as well.)

Thank you in advance and best regards,

Mitsuo

Mitsuo Nohara
Relay TG Chair
mi-nohara@kddilabs.jp

 (I cannot upload the Relay TG Opening Remarks, so far.)