[STDS-802-16] [802.16m][DL PHY] Updated Draft 046

All,

As we have covered comments related to text for the contribution, I
have updated a new version of the contribution as
C80216mDL_PHY-08/046r1.pdf, located in the Temp Upload folder.  Note
that changes are marked, and comments have been added to identify the
comment in Commentary which led to the change.

Please have a look and contact us if you find any errors.  Once we
wrap up work on the Commentary database, we will separate out the
evaluation criteria and upload the document as a TGm contribution.

Regards,
Ron (on behalf of Tolis)