[STDS-802-16] Session #55 followup actions

Folks,

I've posted a list of Session #55 followup actions:
  <http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg55/followup.html>

This shows the required actions, the responsible parties, and the
completion status. I'll try to update this list as items get checked
off.

If you are awaiting followup actions, this will show you whether it
is complete yet. If you are wondering who is responsible, you can
find out. If you find your name there, then you should know what to
do. If you find something missing from the list, let me know.

Personally, I'm working my way through my actions as quickly as I
can, given that I have a lot of other responsibilities this week. A
high priority item for me now is to open Letter Ballot Recirc #29c,
noting that the LE TG has been kind enough to have already provided
me with P802.16h/D6.

Several people have been inquiring about joining the dot16m and/or
dot16maint reflectors. According to the policy, this requires Member
or Observer status. As you can see from the action list, I first need
to compute the attendance and participation lists from Session #55
and then update the Member and Observer rosters. Those who get added
to the Potential Observer roster can then apply for Observer status,
after which they will receive invitations to join the reflectors. I'm
sorry that this all takes a few days.

Regards,

Roger