Re: [STDS-802-16] Registration Opened for #57 Kobe Session, Sept. 2008: Note on Visa Support Request

Dear all,

Thank you for your interest on the coming #57 Kobe session.  I got an
inquiry on the Visa Support process and found it better to share the
information together.  Please find such as below for your information.

Xia Xin,  thank you for your inquiry and kind suggestions.

For your Visa Support for the coming #57 Kobe session, the first thing
you need to do is to register yourself on the web and request the Visa
support by ticking the relevant box on the registration form.  We
organizer then ask you some information for application, and once got
the set complete, issue the invitation letter which will be sent back to
you via post-mail.  After getting the letter, you need to proceed your
application process at the Japanese embassy or consulate, who to handle
yours.

I will explain this during my status report I plan to present in Denver,
next week.

For those who requires Visa to come to Japan, please note that it may
take longer than expected thus your registration and Visa support
request at your earliest opportunity would be highly recommended.
Please do not hesitate to contact me or the registration office if you
found any.

am looking forward to hearing from you if any, and seeing all in Kobe soon,

best regards,

Mitsuo

Mitsuo Nohara
KDDI R&D Labs.
mi-nohara@kddilabs.jp

p.s. Sorry Roger for my multiple re-tries sent and only reachable to
you.  I hope this would be fine to all with no attachment.

Session

Session.