Re: [STDS-802-16] [MIMO]Call for Reply Comments: IEEE 802.16 Letter Ballot Recirc #26d (on P802.16Rev2/D5)

Hi,

I browsed through the database, and noted the following comments related to MIMO, please let me know if I have missed any if if your comments are not related to MIMO. I will upload the list tomorrow at lunch time.

Please send Emails if you have any comments/discussions on these comments.There are few comments which we have not seen before, marked in red.

Comment # Topic Contribution # CommentNameLast CommentNameFirst
4184 CDD 08/006r9 Jalloul Louay
4185 CDD 08/070r5 Jalloul Louay
4088 CINR   Yanover Vladimir
4090 CINR   Gosteau Jeremy
4006 CL_MIMO   Sivanesan Kathiravetpillai
4007 CL_MIMO   Sivanesan Kathiravetpillai
4089 CL_MIMO   Sivanesan Kathiravetpillai
4091 CL_MIMO 08/240r5 Roh Wonil
4094 CL_MIMO   Goh Wee Peng
4095 CL_MIMO   Sivanesan Kathiravetpillai
4104 CL_MIMO   Sivanesan Kathiravetpillai
4105 CL_MIMO   Sivanesan Kathiravetpillai
4127 CL_MIMO 08/089r1 Ayelet Doron
4183 CL_MIMO 08/218r1 Jalloul Louay
4080 MAP_IE 08/251 Cho Seungkwon
4078 MAP-IE 08/273 Schumacher Joseph
4082 MAP-IE   Gosteau Jeremy
4077 MBS 08/134r4 Sivanesan Kathiravetpillai
4106 Pilot 08/260 Korkmaz Gokhan
4107 Pilot   Gosteau Jeremy
4186 Pilot 08/261 Jalloul Louay
4102 Souding   Korkmaz Gokhan