[STDS-802-16] status of 802.16 WG Letter Ballots

Here is a summary report on the status of the 802.16 WG Letter Ballots.

(a) WG Letter Ballot #29 on IEEE P802.16h/D7
 <http://ieee802.org/16/ballots/ballot29>
The latest recirc closed with no comments, no new Disapproves, and 95% approval. It's appropriate to ask the EC for approval to move to Sponsor Ballot.

If you are a Disapprove voter, I encourage you to review the results and consider flipping your vote to Approve (or Abstain). To so do, use this link:
 <http://dot16.org/ballot/ballot29>.

(b) WG Letter Ballot #26 on IEEE P802.16Rev2/D5
 <http://ieee802.org/16/ballots/ballot26>
This ballot stands at 85% approval. It's appropriate to ask the EC for approval to move this to Sponsor Ballot.

If you are a Disapprove voter, I encourage you to review the results and consider flipping your vote to Approve (or Abstain). To so do, use this link:
 <http://dot16.org/ballot/ballot26>.

(c) WG Letter Ballot #28 on IEEE P802.16j/D5
 <http://ieee802.org/16/ballots/ballot28>
This ballot stands at 91% approval. It's appropriate to ask the EC for approval to move this to Sponsor Ballot.

If you are a Disapprove voter, I encourage you to review the results and consider flipping your vote to Approve (or Abstain). To so do, use this link:
 <http://dot16.org/ballot/ballot28>.

Roger