From: Fwu, Jong-kae [mailto:jong-kae.fwu@INTEL.COM]
Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2008 1:21 PM
To: STDS-802-16@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-16] [TGm] Contribution list

Dear Avi,

After reviewing the contribution classifications from others, I would like to change the classifications on our contribution form “PHY text” to “PHY SDD cleanup” to be more aligned with the rest of the group. Please change the classifications on the following 5 contributions for me (to “PHY SDD cleanup”).

Thank you.

-JK

  1. C80216m-08_1098.ppt
  2. C80216m-08_1057.ppt
  3. C80216m-08_937.ppt
  4. C80216m-08_936.ppt
  5. C80216m-08_847r2.ppt : This is an old contribution (to session 56) but we will use it for “PHY SDD cleanup” for uplink 18x6 pilot pattern summary.