[STDS-802-16] Have a safe trrip to Japan and see you all in Kobe!

Dear all,

I suppose many of you are on the way to Kobe.
I wish your safe travel.  Please let us meet there!

The weather forecast says it will be cloudy/rainy next Monday afternoon,
tomorrow in Kobe area, at a temperature of 25 degreeC.

One concern is that a Typhoon Sinlaku is now in north of Taiwan and is
approaching to Japan, but not affecting to Kobe area at this moment.  It
may pass through the area mid. next week, while we are stuck in the
meeting rooms.

wish this not affecting your itinerary, especially members from Taiwan
and South China area.

Again, wish your safe flight and am looking forward to seeing you all
there soon!

Mitsuo

p.s. I will be at Hotel Okura Kobe since this evening.  Please let me
and/or organizing staff know if you found any.

Mitsuo Nohara
Kobe session organizing team
KDDI R&D Labs.
mi-nohara@kddilabs.jp