[STDS-802-16] info update about Session #59

Dear 802.16ers:

Our Session #59 preparation work is making really good progress. Here’re the items we do have some further information on:

1.       Hotel booking is now available via telephone, fax and online.  For online reservations, please go to www.lajolla.hyatt.com and the group booking code is g-IEEE.  Here’re phone and fax numbers:  Tel: +1 858 552 1234    Fax: +1 858 552 6066

2.       The hotel cutoff date for our group discount rate is December 22, 2009, at 6:00pm PST. Please note we managed to negotiate a very good rate for the hotel rooms, e.g., the standard room is $179 per night, an unbeatable rate for January San Diego Hyatt Hotels. Please hurry up to get one!

3.       The registration web site is still under construction; we expect it will be up and running by November 25, 2008.

4.       The advance registration fee is US$300; and the registration fee after cutoff date is US$400. Please note that the advance registration cutoff date: Dec. 22, 2008.

5.       If you need a visa to travel to San Diego, CA, USA, the visa letter request is available on our Session #59 site at http://www.wirelessman.org/meetings/mtg59/index.html .

Please feel free to contact me if you have questions.

Look forward to seeing all of you in sunny San Diego in January, 2009.

Lei

Member Host of 802.16 Session #59