Date: 26 November 2008 7:05:51 AM MST
Subject: 2 Liaison Statements from ITU-R Working Party 5D

Dear Sir/Madam,

 Please find attached 2 liaison statements from ITU-R Working Party 5D to your organization regarding:

1) A request for information for Recommendations ITU-R M.1580 and M.1581 (Unwanted emission characteristics)

2) Parameters of IMT radio interface technologies following WRC-07.

Yours sincerely,

Colin Langtry
Counsellor, Study Group 5
Radiocommunication Bureau