[STDS-802-16] transition in TGm Secretary position

Folks,

After serving as TGm Secretary since the TG began in early 2001, Avi Freedman has resigned from that position due to his inability to commit to attending each session.

I want to thank Avi for all he has contributed to the project, not only in keeping the minutes but also in categorizing input contributions and meticulously reviewing them to ensure that they followed the prescribed format and submission procedures. Given the huge number of input documents, Avi's efforts made the work much more efficient for the TG and the participants.

Fortunately, Hokyu Choi has graciously volunteered to step in as TGm Secretary, after serving as Acting Secretary at Session #58. I'm sure that Hokyu will do a great job. Please do your part to help make that job as easy as possible for him.

Thanks to Avi and Hokyu, and to all those offering their time and energy to progress our work.

Regards,

Roger