Re: [STDS-802-16] standards to be withdrawn

Mike,

Thank you for informing me that 802.16/Conformance01 and 802.16/Conformance02 stand to be withdrawn. Until I received your note, I was not aware of the issue.

I don't believe there is any interest in reaffirming these standards. Before reaching this conclusion, I have consulted with Ken Stanwood (who chaired the Task Group that developed the two standards) and with Carl Eklund (who served as Technical Editor of both standards). I have also submitted a notice to the 802.16 reflector:
<http://ieee802.org/16/arc/802-16list2/msg05051.html>

asking if anyone had any concerns with the administrative withdrawal of these standards. I received no such input.

Regards,

Roger