Re: [STDS-802-16] Call for Reply Comments regarding P802.16j/D8 Sponsor Ballot Recirc <- Your reply comments appreciated

Dear all,

Thank you for your interest and support towards the Relay draft completion.

As Roger kindly arranged and announced, the sponsor ballot recirc. on the relay draft 16j/D8 finished and your reply comments expected, with the submission deadline of 11 Jan. AOE.

Though the number of comments seems not so large compared with the ones at our WG Letter Ballot times, I believe we need to do the comment resolutions during the coming session in a time-efficient manner, reminding that the relay harmonization for TGm is also ongoing in parallel.

Reminding this, your review and comment submission in advance through the reply comment would be of our great help thus much appreciated.
Again, your kind support on this would be much appreciated.

For your database reference and comment submission, please refer to the instructions Roger kindly provided below.

Thanks all in advance and am looking forward to meeting together soon.
best regards,

Mitsuo

Mitsuo Nohara
Relay TG Chair
KDDI R&D Labs.
mi-nohara@kddilabs.jp

P802.16j/D8 was reviewed in IEEE-SA Sponsor Ballot Recirc, from 23 December - 7 January. The results stand at:
 156 Approve (98%)
    3 Disapprove
  12 Abstain

The numbers satisfy the approval condition, pending comment resolution.

The Relay TG has 94 comments to resolve at Session #59:
 <http://ieee802.org/16/docs/#09_0001>
71 comments (numbered B1-B71) were submitted through myBallot. The remaining 23 were submitted directly to the WG.

This note is a Call for Reply Comments, with a deadline of 11 January AOE.

The Commentary file will open to the view in which you can begin entering reply comments. Use the "Submit Reply Comments" tab in the upper right corner to export your replies to a file for uploading, per the embedded instructions. Reply comments, in "cmtr" format, need to be uploaded to the "sb_16j" folder at <http://upload.wirelessman.org>.

Roger