Re: [STDS-802-16] [802.16m] [FemtoSON] Release of the 3rd draft of Harmonized SDD text

Title: Re: [802.16m] Re: [FemtoSON]  Comment on 1st draft of Harmonized SDD text

All TGm Rapporteur Group Participants,

Please note that the following Call for Comments have been uploaded to the IEEE 802.16 TGm RG Upload Directories:

For FemtoSON RG: 80216m-FemtoSON-09_001.pdf <http://dot16.org/ul/member/upload/TGm_FemtoSON_db/80216m-FemtoSON-09_001.pdf>

For Relay RG: 80216m-Relay-09_001.pdf <http://dot16.org/ul/member/upload/TGm_Relay_db/80216m-Relay-09_001.pdf>

Comments are due not later than January 11 AOE.

Thanks,
Phillip Barber
Chief Scientist
Wireless Advanced Research and Standards
Huawei Technologies Co., LTD.

IEEE 802.16 TGm Rapporteur Group Coordinator