From: Kiernan, Brian G
Sent: Friday, January 09, 2009 9:45 AM
To: STDS-802-16@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: RE: [STDS-802-16m] Call for Reply Comments regarding Task Group
m documents

The most recent comment databases for the 802.16m SDD
<http://www.ieee802.org/16/tgm/docs/80216m-09_0002>
and amendment working document http://ieee802.org/16/tgm/#09_0004>
have been posted to a "new and improved" 802.16m web page <
http://www.ieee802.org/16/tgm/index.html>.  The documents are readily
located on the new page under "Other Official Documents - Current Year".
In addition we have also received some comments on the EMD
<http://www.ieee802.org/16/tgm/docs/80216m-09_0003.zip>
and SRD <http://www.ieee802.org/16/tgm/docs/80216m-09_0001.zip>.

This is a Call for Reply comments on each of these comment databases
with a deadline of 12:00 PM (noon), local time, La Jolla, CA.  Reply
comments in "cmtr" format need to
be uploaded to the "TGm" folder at <http://upload.wirelessman.org>.

Brian