[STDS-802-16] Comment B34 Rev2/D8

Jon:

I believe that comment B34 from Harry Bims should be technical and not editorial.

Page 83 line 18:

Harry’s Comment:

“The Downlink Burst Profile is a TLV type that is included within the DCD Channel Encodings (see Sec. 11.4.1, Table 567). However, this sentence says that "All channel encodings (see 11.4.1) shall appear first before Downlink_Burst_Profile encodings".

This is a contradiction. You can't have "all channel encodings" appear before Downlink_Burst_Profile encodings, if the latter is part of the channel encodings. My guess is that what was intended is for all other encodings to appear before the Downlink_Burst_Profile encodings.”

Harry’s Remedy:

Change "All channel encodings" to "All other channel encodings"

I am not sure the original text was meant to refer to all the other channel encodings, but maybe I am wrong and it better be traced with additional pair of eyes.

Peretz Feder