[STDS-802-16] ITU-R Contributions related to M.1457 proposal

I've posted two contributions to ITU-R Working Party 5D related to our proposal regarding the update of the 802.16-based radio interface in IMT-2000. The two contributions are at:
	<http://ieee802.org/16/liaison/#09_0040>
	<http://ieee802.org/16/liaison/#09_0041>.

These contributions were expected, based on the previous notice from WP 5D:
	<http://ieee802.org/16/liaison/#09_0018>.

We need to develop a response by Session #61. Please let me know if you are willing to work on a draft prior to that session.

Roger