[STDS-802-16] Cairo Meeting

Dear all,

TGm members can safely discard this message as I sent it earlier to the TGm reflector...sorry for the inconvenience.

Regarding the next session meeting in Cairo, please take note of the
following:

1) A slightly-updated registration form is now posted. Those who have
already registered can safely discard this note.
2) As posted on the event website, all participants are encouraged to fill
in the visa application even though they do not need an invitation
letter. Please INDICATE your title/suffix so that we can appropriately issue you the letter
3)  Meet& Assist service provided by the hotel DOES NOT include a ride to
the hotel. A link to an Airport Shuttle service is now posted.

best,

Fadel
National Telecom Regulatory Authority (NTRA), Egypt