From: Arefi, Reza [mailto:reza.arefi@intel.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2009 3:44 PM
To: STDS-802-16@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Cc: Reza Arefi
Subject: ITU Liaison Group call for comments and contributions

Dear all,

At its last session, the 802.16 WG issued a Call for Comments and Contributions (IEEE L802.16-09/0036r1) with the aim of further developing the WG’s submission to the ITU of an IMT-Advanced candidate technology and in particular towards development of simulation package and RIT documents listed below (drafts available at http://itu.wirelessman.org).

- Working Document on Technology Description Template – Characteristics Template (TDT) - L802.16-09/0022d0

- Working Document on Technology Description Template – Link Budget Template (LBT) - L802.16-09/0023d0

- Working Document on Compliance Templates - L802.16-09/0024d0

- Simulation Assumptions and Configuration Parameters for IMT-Advanced Test Environments - L802.16-09/0025d0

A Corresponding Group was also initiated to work up to Session #61 to To enable expedient development of the templates and the simulation package.”

This is a kindly reminder that deadline for comments and contributions is set at 29 April 2009 AOE. To facilitate harmonization of contributions and comments I will set up a conference bridge once contributions are received. For coordination purposes and to avoid duplication of efforts, I encourage you to let me know ASAP if you intend to participate and which documents you intend to contribute toward.

Regards,

Reza