[STDS-802-16] IEEE 802.16 Session Attendance Log Instructions/ Preparation

At Session #61, we'll again be using the IEEE IMAT tool for attendance logging.

The system has been changed slightly: you will now need to log into it using your IEEE Web Account username and password. If you don't have an IEEE Web Account, you might want to get one prior to the session. In any case, you should make sure you know your username and password. If you wish to become or remain as a Member of the 802.16 Working Group, I I highly recommend that you use the same IEEE Web Account from session to session.

I have posted detailed instructions for using the attendance tool:

	IEEE 802.16 Attendance Log Instructions
	<http://ieee802.org/16/docs/09/80216-09_0032.pdf>

Roger