[STDS-802-16] Relay Draft for review

Dear all, j-relay friends,

Thank you for your continuous support. We got the draft document from IEEE-SA Editor and her comments in a commentary database-form as you can find out on the temp-area of upload server.

Please note that the original arrived very early morning today and followed by Roger's modification to align the page number so as to make the set available for our review. Must be a hard work, I would appreciate their effort.

Then it's now our turn to review.
This morning, we will have a quick and fresh look and find out how we will organize the review team.
Please join!

Mitsuo

Mitsuo Nohara
Relay TG Chair