[STDS-802-16] [Relay TG] Relay Draft Review Team set-up

Dear all,

As informed, we got the j-draft from IEEE SA-Editor this morning and had the Relay TG session to discuss on it. As the result, we have set up the review process as follows:

=============16j draft review process===============
- Set-up the review team (with announcement to 16 members)
- Call for review to the review team members, deadline 15 May, AOE.
- Comment Resolution by the Review Team (led by the Chair Team) by 20 May, AOE.
* Target reply date: 21 May, AOE
=====================================

This is to announce that we will set up the j-draft review team and call for review volunteers. Your reply during this session in Cairo would be much appreciated.

Each team member is going to review the draft and comment set from the IEEE-SA editor and provide his/her reply, referring to the set. For your information, there we got 147 comments and at our glance, all editorial.

The files are uploaded on the temp directory, upload server. Thus for those of Cairo session participant, please get the files there. For those not in Cairo, the set to be sent out via email.

As the series of rev2 alignment tasks we did before has provided us good understanding of and visibility to the j-draft, volunteers from the ad-hoc members are of our great help thus expected. From this viewpoint, I will contact each rev2 alignment ad-hoc members and ask about the participation availability of each.

Again, your support on this would be much appreciated.
Please let me know if you found any on this.

Thank you in advance and best regards,

Mitsuo

Mitsuo Nohara
Relay TG Chair