Re: [STDS-802-16] SDD Database 802.16m-09/0030r1

The link should be <http://ieee802.org/16/tgm/#09_0030>. However, I added the additional name so that <http://ieee802.org/16/tgm/#09_0030r1> will work too.

The idea of the named link is that the URL will always point to the newest version.

Roger

On 2009/07/09, at 01:46 AM, Srinivasan, Roshni M wrote:

All,

The TGm SDD Commentary database has been revised to include 24 late comments.  It has been posted to the TGm website:  <http://ieee802.org/16/tgm/#09_0030r1>.

Please generate your reply comments using the revision, IEEE 802.16m-09/0030r1 no later than Sunday, July 12, AoE.

Regards,
Roshni Srinivasan

From: Srinivasan, Roshni M
Sent: Tuesday, July 07, 2009 3:10 PM
To: STDS-802-16@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: SDD Database

All,

The TGm SDD Commentary database for Session #62 has also been posted to the TGm website:  <http://ieee802.org/16/tgm/#09_0030>.

This message is a Call for Reply Comments with a deadline of Sunday, July 12, AoE.

The Commentary file will open to the view in which you can begin entering reply comments. Use the "Submit Reply Comments" tab in the upper right corner to export your replies to file for uploading, per the embedded instructions.

Reply comments, in "cmtr" format, need to be uploaded to the "TGm_comments" directory at <http://upload.wirelessman.org>. The Ballot ID tag is embedded in the Commentary database.

Regards,
Roshni Srinivasan