[STDS-802-16] Updated TGm Database Available

All,

I've incorporated your SB30 reply comments into the working copy of the database, and I uploaded that database to the Temp directory under 80216-09_0047r5.cmt.

Note that there is also Editorial mark-up in this database, as it's the database in use as we incorporate comments accepted during the Jeju meeting. The editorial marks are unofficial until we close and release the final version of the database, so please ignore all but the unresolved comments.

The unresolved comments are marked ('X'), so you can view all comments by clicking "Find All" and you can return to the unresolved comments by clicking "Find X".

Regards,
Ron Murias
TGm Editor