Re: [STDS-802-16] Working Group Letter Ballot Recirc #30a Commentary Files

Dear Ron,

Thanks for your effort.
Could you change the category of comment #A0069 to technical?
It's related to CMH. Sorry for my mistake.

BR
Youngsoo

Youngsoo Yuk, Ph.D.
Senior Research Engineer
4G Technology Research Gr.
Mobile Communication Technology Research Laboratory,
LG Electronics.
Tel : +82-31-450-7808
CellPhone: +82-10-8224-9224
Fax: +82-31-450-7912