[STDS-802-16] IEEE 802.16 Session #64 meeting schedule; Project Planning Ad Hoc

Regarding Session #64:
	<http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg64>,

the draft meeting schedule has been updated, including the meeting rooms:
	<http://dot16.org/cal/week.php?getdate=20091116>

Note that I have scheduled a meeting of the "WG Project Planning Ad Hoc" on Tuesday evening, chaired by Jose Puthenkulam. This follows from discussion at the Session #63.5 Closing Plenary. This Ad Hoc will be tasked to develop and maintain plans and timelines for our ongoing standardization projects as well as potential new projects. If you would like to submit a contribution to the Ad Hoc, choose a document number of the format "C802.16-09/00XY" and submit to <http://wg.wirelessman.org >.

Roger