[STDS-802-16] (Session #64) Fwd: Last Chance: We have some more hotel rooms & Web Register NOW !!!

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Everett O. \(Buzz\) Rigsbee" <BRigsBieee@COMCAST.NET>
Date: 11 November 2009 8:56:14 AM MST
Cc: "802 INFO" <802info@IEEE.ORG>
Subject: Last Chance:  We have some more hotel rooms & Web Register NOW !!!

Last Chance for Online Registration & we have added MORE Hotel Rooms
NOVEMBER 2009 IEEE-802 PLENARY SESSION
4th MEETING INFORMATION UPDATE

Don’t you hate getting stuck, standing in long, slow-moving lines ???    Of course, you do.   :)

Register on the Web NOW and you can avoid waiting in those long lines to register on-site.  If you do, all you will need is to stop by, pick-up your badge, and be off to something much more fun !!!

Session Registration: See detailed info on Registration/Cancellation on the web portal at the link below.

The registration fee is now  $500.US  for web registration and for on-site registration.  Web registration requires valid credit card information for the payment of the registration fee; checks are NOT accepted for web-registration.

Register for this session at:  http://ieee802.facetoface-events.com/plenary

The November 2009 IEEE-802 LMSC Plenary Session will be held at the Hyatt Regency Atlanta (on Peachtree Street) in Atlanta, GA during the week of November 15-20, 2009.

All IEEE 802 Working Groups will be located at the:
Hyatt Regency Atlanta Hotel & Conference Center
265 Peachtree Street, Atlanta, GA  30303

IEEE-802 Group - Hotel Reservations:
We have arranged with the hotel to add more rooms to our block because we had sold-out for some dates.

If you attempt to book on the web and you see an indication of rooms Sold-Out, please call the hotel directly to check for cancellations and/or request to be put on the IEEE-802-Wait-List since they will help to find a room for you.
To book your reservation on the web, click on the following link:
or use the following numbers for access:
Toll Free Reservations:  (800) 233-1234     Phone:  (404) 577-1234     Reservation Fax:  (404) 588-4137

IEEE 802 Group Rate:
* $145.00 US single/double occupancy per night plus applicable taxes*.
* Taxes are currently:  15% Room Occupancy Tax

Dates the group rate is available:  November 5-30, 2009 (based on hotel room availability).

Reservations cut-off date:  Saturday, November 14, 2009 (Book early - Rooms are limited).

Cancellation Policy:  No charge when reservation cancelled prior to 6pm EST of arrival date.

The Hyatt Regency Atlanta adjoins the Peachtree Center Mall and MARTA station via a covered walkway.

For more ground transportation information including current schedules, rates, please see the airport web portal :

Please see the attach PDF document for the IEEE 802 Group - Hotel Reservation FAX Form:
<http://ieee802.org/secmail/msg12176.html>

Hyatt Regency Atlanta (Peachtree Street)
265 Peachtree Street
Atlanta, GA 30303
Toll Free Reservations:  (800) 233-1234    Phone:  (404) 577-1234     Reservation Fax:  (404) 588-4137

Thanx, Buzz

Please note my contact info:
Dr. Everett O (Buzz) Rigsbee
Executive Secretary, IEEE-802 LMSC