From: frank_ren@ITRI.ORG.TW [mailto:frank_ren@ITRI.ORG.TW]
Sent: Wednesday, December 02, 2009 12:06 PM
To: Roger B. Marks
Cc: STDS-802-16@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [STDS-802-16] [TGm] Some contributions were lost in TGm Web

Dear Roger,

I found all TGm contributions in Session 64 are already moved from internet
upload server to TGm web page. However, some contributions uploaded
before or during Session 64 were lost in TGm page. Based on my record for
internet upload server, the following two contributions are missed.

C80216m-09_2260r4.doc
(size: 146.4 KB last modified: 2009-11-19 )
Proposed Text for AMS scanning of neighboring CSG Femto ABSs (15.4.8.1.2)|
Chie Ming Chou, Yung-Han Chen, Frank Ren, Chun-Yen Wang, Jung-Mao Lin, Wern Ho Sheen [As modified during TGm comment resolution]|
ITRI, Chaoyang University of Technology

C80216m-09_2621.ppt
(size: 347.6 KB last modified: 2009-11-07 )
Text Proposal of PC-A-MAP IE Assignment in IEEE802.16 D2 (15.3.6.5.2.12)|
Jeongho Park, Hokyu Choi|
Samsung Electronics

Would you please solve this problem to avoid the problem that the agreement
in TG meeting cannot be included in updated draft P802.16m/D3 due to missing
contributions.

Best regards.

--
Fang-Ching (Frank) Ren