[STDS-802-16] Letter Ballot 30b Commentary Database

All,

I have consolidated comments for Letter Ballot 30b on 802.16m/D3 and posted the database on the Working Group Upload server.  Please note the following issues below:

The following ballot files appeared to be generated based on an old database and were not formatted in a way that could be imported.  Roger Marks manually corrected the files and they were eventually included.  I would appreciate it if the commenters would consult with myself or another member on how to create a proper comment file, so we do not have these delays in future rounds:

ChieMing Chou
Amir Rubin
Muthaiah Venkatchalam

The following balloters submitted binding Editorial comments:
Joey Chou (some were switched to Technical)
Lei Huang (some were switched to Technical)
Yih Guang Jan
Yang-Han Lee
Zhaohua Lu (one comment, switched to Technical)
Hsien-Wei Tseng

I switched off the "Dis" flag on obviously editorial comments (spelling, italics, etc.).

Regards,
Ron Murias
802.16m Chief Editor