[STDS-802-16] Call for Reply Comments: IEEE 802.16 Letter Ballot Recirc #30b (on P802.16m/D3)

Working Group Letter Ballot Recirc #30b has closed. The tally is here:
	<http://ieee802.org/16/ballots/ballot30>.

The Commentary database (as previously uploaded by Ron) is here:
	<http://ieee802.org/16/docs/#10_0001>.

This note is a Call for Reply Comments, with a deadline of 10 January AOE <http://tinyurl.com/yhsfr5t>.

The Commentary file will open to the view in which you can begin entering reply comments. Use the "Submit Reply Comments" tab in the upper right corner to export your replies to a file for uploading, per the embedded instructions. Reply comments, in "cmtr" format, need to be uploaded to <http://lb30.wirelessman.org>. The Ballot ID tag "LB30b" is embedded in the Commentary database.

Roger