From: Geoff Thompson <thompson@ieee.org>
Date: 4 February 2010 10:49:14 AM MST
To: "Roger B. Marks" <r.b.marks@ieee.org>
Cc: Geoff Thompson <thompson@ieee.org>
Subject: Emergency Services Tutorial

Roger-

Since you have an Emergency Services element in the existing 802.16 standard, do you (or some other spokesman from 802.16) want any time during the Emergency Services tutorial on Monday evening of the March Plenary?

Ifso, please get back in touch with me to see what we can arrange.

Thanks for all your help on this project.

Best regards,

   Geoff

Geoffrey O. Thompson
Chair, 802 Emergency Services EC Study Group
Member Emeritus, 802 Executive Committee
GraCaSI Standards Advisory Services
<thompson@ieee.org>