Re: [STDS-802-16] Working Group Officer Elections at Session #66 - Declaration of Candidacy for 802.16 WG Vice Chair Position

Dear 802.16 Friends,

I had the privilege of serving you as the Vice Chair of 802.16 WG since July 2006. I would like to continue to serve you in that role.

Towards this end, as per the IEEE 802.16 Working Office Election Process, I declare my candidacy for the position of 802.16 Working Group Vice Chair for the March 2010 elections.

I hope you would lend your support for me. My affiliation details are below:

Thanks & best regards,

Jose

Jose Puthenkulam
Director, WiMAX Standards
Vice Chair, IEEE 802.16 Working Group
Wireless Standards and Technology,
Mobile Wireless Group, Intel Architecture Group
Intel Corporation, 2111 NE 25th Avenue, JF3-336, Hillsboro, OR 97124
Desk: +1-503-2646121; Cell: +1-503-8038609