Re: [STDS-802-16] Tools to progress Letter Ballot #31

Dear All,

As a secretary of TGm, I’m preparing TGm Closing Plenary soon and I request you to help us.

One of agenda items planned in the TGm Closing session is to check if people would flip their vote or comments.

If you are not going to participate in the Closing session and if you want to change your vote/comments, please do as Roger guided below.

(If you flip your vote, all your comments will be counted as satisfied.)

Even if your comments were resolved as accepted, I recommend you to submit the ‘satisfied’ commentary database as Roger explained.

Note that it should be before the TGm closing, therefore please do as soon as possible, if you want.

Thanks.

Best regards,

Hokyu