From: Puthenkulam, Jose P [mailto:jose.p.puthenkulam@INTEL.COM]
Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2010 6:50 AM
To: STDS-802-16@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-16] 802.16 Project Planning Committee (PPC): Machineto Machine Study Conference CC#2 - New Timeslot: 7-9AM Pacific time April15th - Confirmed

Dear 802.16m Fans,

Here is the confirmation for the new timeslot for CC#2. It is 7-9AM Pacific time on April 15th.

Bridge information is the same and is provided below:

Thursday, April 15, 2010, 07:00-9:00 AM US Pacific Time
916-356-2663, 8-356-2663, Bridge: 4, Passcode: 5088216
Live Meeting: https://webjoin.intel.com/?passcode=5088216

Hope this time works better now for most folks. Thanks to Rakesh for bringing this to my attention.

Please update your calendars.

Agenda for CC#2 will be Architecture & Requirements & Usage Model Completion

Thanks & best regards,

jose