[STDS-802-16] IEEE 802.16 Session #67 Update

Thanks to Klutto, Kiran and CEWiT for hosting an excellent IEEE 802.16 Session #67.

I've posted the initlal Session #67 Report:
	<http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg67/report.html>
The WG minutes are missing but should be available very soon. Scott completed the draft very quickly.

I've also posted the Session #67 attendance list, with participation credit as noted:
	<http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg67/reglist.html>
Accordingly, some of the WG membership lists (namely Members in Peril, Potential Members, and Potential Observers) have changed.

If you have any questions or see any errors, let me know immediately, providing specific published documentation (including published session attendance lists, ballot reports, membership requirements, etc.)

Roger