[STDS-802-16] 802.16 uploads accessible by ftp

I've configured an ftp server at <ftp://ul-ftp@dot16.org@ftp.dot16.org>. In other words:
server: ftp://ftp.dot16.org
user: ul-ftp@dot16.org
You will need to use the normal 802.16 member password.

The server should be receiving copies of all the contributions, regardless of topic. I expect to delete all the files after each session.

I'm not entirely satisfied with the setup. I cannot guarantee that this will be an exact copy of the upload server. However, I think it will probably be fine.

Roger

The server host has recently disabled anonymous FTP for security reasons. I believe this is permanent.

Roger