[STDS-802-16] 16m Contribution List for Session #68 Uploaded

Dear All,

On behalf of the TGm Secretary, Hokyu Choi, I have uploaded to the temp folder, a spreadsheet containing a list of 16m contributions (classified according to sections and sub-section numbers). You may download it from here (http://dot16.org/ul//upload/temp_db/802.16m-Contributionlist_Session68-July2010-SanDiego.xlsx).

In total we have 233 contributions that can be categorized as follows:

MAC

135

PHY

57

Femto/SON

11

Multi-BS MIMO

2

Relay

10

LBS

3

e-MBS

10

Other

5

Note: Contributions categorized under MAC include L-MAC sections (PA/GRA/HARQ) and Multicarrier.

Thanks and Kind Regards,

Rakesh Taori,
Director / Principal Engineer,

Digital Media and Communications R&D Centre,
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Tel/Fax  +82 31 279 8380/5130