[STDS-802-16] [16m] Breakdown of Comments related to "MAC Control Messages"

Title: [16m] Breakdown of Comments related to "MAC Control Messages"

Dear All,

I have uploaded a spreadsheet to the temp folder on the server. The spreadsheet contains the breakdown of the control message related comments in to 5 areas:

1.      Multicarier

2.      Handover

3.      Idle

4.      PHY and L-MAC (Power control, Interference Mitigation, Multi-BS MIMO, MIMO, UL/DL Control, FFR, HARQ, PA and GRA)

5.      Rest of the MAC

The spreadsheet can be downloaded by clicking this link (http://dot16.org/ul//upload/temp_db/ControlMessageClassification-r1.xls)

The first tab shows you all the MAC comments in Section 16.2.3. The second tab shows a numerical breaskdown of the comments in the 5 areas listed above.

The subsequent tabs shows you the list of comments for each of the areas indicated above.

This evening, at 7 pm, we will deal with the MAC control messages under category 5 listed above.

If there are any changes to the comment classification, subsequent revisions of the spreadsheet would be posted.

Thanks and Kind Regards,

Rakesh Taori,
Director / Principal Engineer,

Digital Media and Communications R&D Centre,
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Tel
/Fax  +82 31 279 8380/5130