[STDS-802-16] IEEE 802.16 Session #70: meeting plans and P802.16p (M2M) activity

Regarding Session #70:
	<http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg70>
please note the following aspects of the schedule:

*The schedule for the week is at:
	<http://dot16.org/cal/week.php?getdate=20101108>

*The meeting times are aligned with those of most of the other WGs. This means that the main meeting times will be 8:00 AM to 12:30 PM, and 1:30 PM-6:00 PM. So, both morning and afternoon will be four hours, assuming a 30-minute break time.

*The session will begin Monday at 1:30 pm and close on Thursday evening (scheduled to complete by 10 pm; will end no later than 11 pm).

*The schedule shows several time slots dedicated to discussion of the P802.16p "M2M" project. This follows the approval by the IEEE-SA Standards Board of the P802.16p PAR ("Enhancements to Support Machine-to-Machine Applications") on 30 September:
	<http://ieee802.org/16/pars/P802.16p.pdf>

*I've set up an "m2m" upload folder for P802.16p-related contributions:
	http://dot16.org/upload/
These need to be in the document number format C802.16p-10/XXXX (i.e., file name format C80216p-10_0000.ext).

*For P802.16p, we are soliciting contributions toward a System Requirements Document (SRD).

*The WG and TG leadership is still undergoing some changes. We are still trying to determine the TG leadership teams. If you are interested in serving as an officer in any activity (including the 802.16n and 802.16p projects), please let me know.

*Note that the schedule is set up to ensure that the P802.16n and P802.16p activities stay in touch with each other; in particular, there are three half-day periods in which they do not meet in parallel.

Roger