Re: [STDS-802-16] ITU issues for TGm closing

Dear Brian

Yes the ITU-R Liaison Group has the specific issue that we would like TGm to handle in the SB comment resolution process. I would appreciate if you could allocate 15min to discuss this in the TGm closing session.

I would like to show you our proposed text below which is expected to be dealt with as the late comment. We need that new text to complete preparations for IMT.RSPEC (IMT-Advanced radio interface specifications in ITU-R).

 page 963, line 65, Subclause 16

 *Comment

 The ITU-R Liaison Group, in preparing a contribution to ITU-R regarding IMT-Advanced,  finds it necessary to reference a specific subclause summarizing the complete specification  of WirelessMAN-Advanced, which will be a subset of the larger set of specifications of IEEE Std 802.16.

 *Suggested Remedy

 Add new subclause to page 963 line 65 as follows:

 <ins>

 16.12 WirelessMAN-Advanced radio interface technology specification

 The WirelessMAN-Advanced radio interface technology specification is provided in the following clauses:

 Clauses 1.4, 2, 3, 4, 5.2, 16

 Annexes R, S, T, U, V

 </ins>

Best regards,