From: Roger B. Marks <r.b.marks@ieee.org>
Date: 8 January 2011 6:44:52 AM GMT+09:00
To: dot16 dot16 <stds-802-16@ieee.org>
Subject: minutes of Session #70

I have belatedly uploaded the minutes of Session #70:
http://ieee802.org/16/docs/index.html#10_0056

The lateness is entirely my own fault, as the draft was promptly and masterfully completed by the former Secretary, Mr. Probasco.

I will include approval of the minutes on the Opening Plenary agenda for Session #71. However, I'll happily entertain a proposal to defer the approval until the Closing Plenary if anyone makes such a request at the meeting.

Roger