[STDS-802-16] draft Session #72 Meeting and Tutorial Schedule

Folks,

The draft Session #72 meeting schedule is posted:
<http://dot16.org/cal/week.php?getdate=20110314>

I call your attention to the following:

*The WG has no evening meetings scheduled. We could add them on Tuesday evening, if necessary.

*I'm sponsoring an 802 tutorial (Monday 14 March, 9 pm) on "IEEE 802.16 in IMT-Advanced". By the way, I have proposed to the 802 EC that the tutorials that evening be open to the public, with no registration fee. It appears that the EC supports the proposal.

*IEEE 802 is planning a "workshop" on the afternoon of Saturday 12 March. The program includes a tutorial overview of the Working Groups. You can find a bit of detail here:

Roger