[STDS-802-16] P802.16m/D12 Recirculation

IEEE-SA Sponsor Ballot Recirculation #6 has been initiated, through March 2. You can find the announcement here:
<http://ieee802.org/16/docs/#11_0003>.

The recirc is based on the comment resolutions:
<http://ieee802.org/16/docs/#11_0002>.
and P802.16m/D12:
<http://ieee802.org/16/pubs/80216m.html>

The recirc has opened in time for RevCom approval consideration on 30 March, as planned.

Roger

The ballot resolution committee has agreed on a set of comment resolutions IEEE 802.16-11/0002r1:
          <http://ieee802.org/16/docs/#11_0002>.

It has agreed that another recirc is required. We will open that recirc today.

Note that the committee has decided that, in order to address the comments, a new draft D12 is required. The only changes made were editorial ones, for self-consistency of the draft. These are documented in comment E003. I'll notify the reflector when we post D12.

Roger

P802.16m/D11 was reviewed in IEEE-SA Sponsor Ballot Recirc #5, from 27 January - 11 February. The results are:
273 Approve
11 Disapprove with Comments

The approval ratio is 96%, which exceeds the 75% requirement.

10 comments were submitted. Here is the comment database:
          <http://ieee802.org/16/docs/#11_0002>.

As agreed during Session #72, the ballot resolution committee (consisting of the 802.16 WG Chair, TGm Chair, TGm Vice Chairs and TGm Editor) will address the comments and develop resolutions.

Roger