[STDS-802-16] 16p DEV RG discussions Conference Call 3 Bridge details

Dear 16p members

Please join us for our third and final conference call for DEV RG.  We will upload the discussion materials by 8AM Central Time tomorrow morning.  I attached a calendar invitation to an earlier version of this message and that was rejected by the listserv.  We cannot send a calendar invitation to the reflector.  Please update your calendars with this information.

Meeting Name:  16p DEV RG discussions Conference Call 3
Invited By: Kaushik Josiam (k.josiam@samsung.com)
When:  02/22/2011 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Time Zone:  (GMT-06:00) Central Time (US and Canada)

Conference Number(s):

Dial In Number (LOCAL): +1(972) 301-6000

Dial In Number (National): +1 (877) 776-7842

Dial In Number (Global): +1 (877) 859-3323

Participant Code: 0164394

To join the meeting:
http://samsung.na5.acrobat.com/devrgcc3/

Regards

Kaushik & Ming-Hung

Dev RG Chairs

If you have never attended a Connect Pro meeting before:

Test your connection: http://samsung.na5.acrobat.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm

Get a quick overview: http://www.adobe.com/go/connectpro_overview

Adobe, the Adobe logo, Acrobat and Acrobat Connect are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.