Topic: 16p PWR RG CC#3
Date: Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Time: 8:00 am, Central Standard Time (Chicago, GMT-06:00)
Meeting Number: 333 643 117
Meeting Password: pwrrg

Dial in Number(s)
Korea: 1644-2501
Global: +82 (31) 810-3013
Participant Code: 791700#

To start or join the online meeting
Go to https://rst.webex.com/rst/j.php?ED=164792977&UID=493351537&PW=NMDc2OTRmNTRm&RT=MiM3

For assistance
1. Go to https://rst.webex.com/rst/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".
To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft Outlook), click this link:
https://rst.webex.com/rst/j.php?ED=164792977&UID=493351537&ICS=MS&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=CO-FT9KnMVLCuDB5oUOk196yqqDmdBUbU7YW/AZLypE=

To check whether you have the appropriate players installed for UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files, go to https://rst.webex.com/rst/systemdiagnosis.php

http://www.webex.com

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during the session to be recorded. You should inform all meeting attendees prior to recording if you intend to record the meeting. Please note that any such recordings may be subject to discovery in the event of litigation.