[STDS-802-16] Proposed Draft PARs for Revision and Division of IEEE Std 802.16

Folks,

As you recall, there was discussion at Session #71 (centered in the Project Planning Committee) on how best to undertake the revision of IEEE Std 802.16 and how to address the PAR needs accordingly.

I have drafted a contribution on that topic. See:
	<http://ieee802.org/16/docs/#C11_0001> or
	<http://dot16.org/ul//upload/WG_db/C80216%2d11_0001.pdf>

You comments on the reflector are welcome. I plan to include discussion of this issue during the Session #72 Opening Plenary agenda of 14 March, continuing in the PPC meeting on the afternoon of 15 March.

Roger