[STDS-802-16] [PPC-HN] Minutes of todays CC#3

Dear PPC members,

I really appreciate all the harmonized work and late night hours working on them.

All brackets were abstracted away, except two issues, which are to be further discussed offline.

-       Energy saving mode for BS

-        Brief summary: Should be considered as a green technology, and is recommended to add descriptive text in the introduction section if it is to be included.

-       Section 3’s Protocol Structure for Single/Multi-RAT

-        Brief summary: A general protocol structure, based on the one from 16m SDD, was added to include the new function blocks proposed in HN. Refinement on the text and figures is requested to be done among members for harmonization.

Please discuss the above issues and upload any text with consensus to the PPC or tmp folder.

I’ll further merge them into the updated adhoc’s study report. The deadline for updates is not notified yet, but I’m expecting it to be at least until next week Friday, 11th March.

The final version, including today’s work, has been uploaded to the PPC folder.

Please review it and let me know of any mistakes I may have done, C80216ppc-11_0002r3.doc.

Again thank you all for the harmonization!

Best Regards.

Inuk Jung

PPC-HN adhoc lead