[STDS-802-16] draft ARIB STD-T103

Dear 802.16,

I have been asked to provide comments on draft ARIB STD-T103, entitled "200 MHz-Band Broadband Wireless Communication Systems between Portable BS and MSs". This draft makes extensive reference to IEEE Std 802.16. It is my understanding that ARIB would like to understand the 802.16 WG's view regarding such references.

I have requested the opportunity to consult with the WG on this issue. I have been offered permission to post the draft to a password-protected area. You can find it at:
	http://ieee802.org/16/liaison/index.html#11_0004

I would like to have the WG develop a response during Session #72.

Regards,

Roger